Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week #8



After two-month period of my Industrial Training, I realized that I had to start over to check out about my little achievement although it was a short period. As you all knew that the internship period is three-months and I needed to submit report for my internship.

This week was not stressful week. it was just an office week and I thought of calling my visiting supervisor and discussing with her about the company visit. My visiting supervisor was Madam Yanti Erana Binti Jalil. Fortunately; I had luckily been called by My Visiting Supervisor Madam Yanti and she asked me about one appointment with my host supervisor. At last, we’d finally managed to make appointment for the Company visit. Praise Allah! (*^o^*)

Regarding to my Planning Activity Assignment, I’d finally managed to figure out about the information /^_^\.

1) The Cable Rating & Size (Area, Current Rating & Standard Fuse Rating).



2) Transformer Size (capacity KVA).

• 300 KVA
• 500 KVA
• 750 KVA
• 1000 KVA

3) Ring Main Unit (RMU) Types
.
• 2S + 1F (2 Switch, 1 Feeder > Transformer).
• 2S + 2F (2 Switch, 2 Feeder > Transformer).
• 3S (3 Switch)
• 3S + 1F (3 Switch, 1 Feeder > Transformer).


4) Feeder Pillar Size (Rating)[Rating Amp/ Main Bar].

• 400 A
• 800 A
• 1600 A

Note that: all the information given is for Low Voltage (LV).

As a result; I met my Planning Instructor En. Pn. Hasliana Binti Mohd (Electrical Engineer) in order to check out and seek for some clarification about electrical knowledge /^o^\.

+ X - = % & / + X - = % & / + X - = % & /+ X - = % & /+ X - = % & /+ X - =

During Monday (31/5/2010); I began my week with searching information about one part of my assignment project. The part of assignment project was standard of procedure (SOP) for maintenance work to Carbon dioxide (CO2). Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a Fire Extinguishing System which is a non-flammable, non-damaging electrically and non conductive gas. Therefore, I went to Electrical Station with technician to check first about how the CO2 protection is being installed and organized inside the Electrical Station. Then, I asked about the maintenance standard procedure of CO2. The procedure was not really complicated. It just needed to carry the data-sheet maintaining and test out the component of CO2 Fire Extinguishing System.




During Wednesday (2/6/2010); I had attended to ceremony competition in ILSAS in my Unversiti Tenaga Nasional in Kajang. This ceremony called by Sport Technical Event done by Tenaga Nasional Berhad. This event was for TNB staff from different sectors such as Putrajaya, Subang Jaya, Klang, Bandar Baru Bangi, Shah Alam … ect. This program objectify to train and reveal the different level technical abilities among TNB worker during practical work. This program was really amazing since you could observe that a lot of various stylish in installing meter, jointing cable, install overhead cable, fire extinguishing and so on. Every sector was hardly attempting to prove their method among other sector.









During Thursday (3/6/2010); it was one of the major days in my entire life. This day was especially for my visiting supervisor to the TNB Company. As a reminder, my visiting supervisor was Madam Yanti Erana Binti Jalil and my mentor was En.Lokman Bin Yusoff (Chief Engineer). At first, the visiting conducted to see and consulate my mentor about my industrial Logbook and me in person. Then, my visiting supervisor asked me some general questions and remained me about some issues such as my industrial training logbook, weblog, report and oral presentation day’s submission. My visiting supervisor seemed very pleased (^o^) by the visit and I was really glad for that. In a confession; I was feeling a little bit under pressure (^^;) but thank Allah, everything was just fine (*^o^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment